Blood Borne Pathogen Training & Certification
FAA inspectors saved the life of a 50 year old pilot. His wife was
6 months pregnant at the time. Holding his newborn, the pilot said
"Had it not been for Emergency University’s trained inspectors,
my daughter would never have known what it would be like to be
held by her father."
Emergency University's Nationally Accredited, OSHA Approved Emergency Training Programs
Over ONE MILLION satisfied customers rated EU's programs 4.98/5 – The highest rating in the industry!
OSHA compliant Blood Borne Pathogens training program includes one-year access to Emergency University's
nationally accredited online Blood Borne Pathogens Training and Test modules. Emergency University's
Blood Borne Pathogens training curriculum includes Definition of Blood Borne Pathogens Pathogens,
Transmission of Blood Borne Pathogens Pathogens, Universal Precautions, Handling of Infectious Materials
Accreditations and Approvals
- According to 2010 AHA/ILCOR Published Guidelines
- OSHA Compliant
- Approved and Utilized by the Department of Health and Human Services
- Approved and Utilized by Federal Occupational Health Agency
- Approved by the US Department of Homeland Security
- Approved and Utilized by the US Navy, US Army, US Air Force, and US Coast Guard
Here is what our customers say:
"I was able to print my online blood borne pathogens certificate of completion in less than 1 hour
after signing up for the program! I appreciate your convenient and user-friendly training program.
I have already told my friends about your training!"
Soulful Body Art, Inc.
This package includes:
- Free printable Blood Borne Pathogens certificate of completion.
- Free nationally accredited Blood Borne Pathogens certification card valid for 2 years.
- One administrative license to MAESTRO™, EU's proprietary Learning Management System,
that securely maintains training and testing records to demonstrate compliance and print
certificates without additional software.