Online CPR Training Courses and Certification
FAA inspectors saved the life of a 50 year old pilot. His wife was
6 months pregnant at the time. Holding his newborn, the pilot said
"Had it not been for Emergency University’s trained inspectors,
my daughter would never have known what it would be like to be
held by her father."
Emergency University's Nationally Accredited, OSHA Approved CPR Training Programs
Over ONE MILLION satisfied customers rated EU's programs 4.98/5 – The highest rating in the industry!
2010 American Heart Association and OSHA compliant Adult CPR training program includes one-year access
to Emergency University's nationally accredited online Adult CPR Training, Obstructed Airway, Adult CPR
Practice Scenarios and Adult CPR Test modules. We also offer same day hands-on CPR skills! Call today for
details (additional fee applies). Trainee tracking available for organizations of any size. No cumbersome excel
spreadsheets required any longer to record your trainees CPR training. EU tracks it for you!
Accreditations and Approvals
- AHA/ILCOR 2010 Guidelines Compliant
- OSHA Compliant
- Approved and Utilized by the Department of Health and Human Services
- Approved and Utilized by Federal Occupational Health Agency
- Approved by the US Department of Homeland Security
- Approved and Utilized by the US Navy, US Army, US Air Force, and US Coast Guard
Here is what our customers say:
"A+ program and customer support! I will definitely tell my friends and family about your training services.
Thanks for making it so easy for me to obtain my CPR certification!"
Franklin Construction, Inc.
This package includes:
- Free printable Adult CPR certificate of completion.
- Free nationally accredited Adult CPR certification card valid for 2 years.
- One administrative license to MAESTRO™, EU's proprietary Learning Management System,
that securely maintains training and testing records to demonstrate compliance and print
certificates without additional software.