The EU Quality Difference
Why does the “Quality of Training” matter?
- Knowing what to do in an emergency is a vital life skill.
- 78% of cardiac arrests occur at home – when the victim is someone you love, you’ll
be glad you didn’t settle for less than the best.
How do you learn best? EU’s Personal Learning System supports your learning strengths.
- Because each student learns differently, we designed a Personal Learning System
that caters to the way you learn – whether by reading, hearing lectures, viewing
pictures and videos, or interacting with animations – EU’s premium training
modules supports your strengths.
EU has the most experience and has achieved the highest industry ratings.
- With over 14 years of experience, EU was the first to offer online and blended
CPR/AED/FA training in 1999.
- Over 1 million satisfied customers nationwide, rate EU training at 4.98 out of 5.
- Our premium programs don’t just provide you with a certification card—They instill
you with the competence and confidence to act.
Quality Training Results in Saving Lives!
- 60% higher learning and retention rate than traditional training according to the US
- Captain Matthew Taylor, a 50-year-old American Airlines pilot, suffered a cardiac
arrest when his wife was 6 months pregnant. He said “Had it not been for Emergency
University’s training, my daughter would never have known what it was like to be
held by her father.”