Emergency University can provide your government agency with the following:
- Nationally accredited AED/CPR training and certification
- Personalized AED program implementation and management
- Monitored AED maintenance
- Agency-wide tracking and reporting
- Ongoing pro-active medical control
- Procurement and online management of your choice of AED equipment and supplies
- Agency wide recruitment and socialization
- Expertise in scheduling around stringent work constraints and remote sites
- Success in saving lives
Federal Aviation Administration
- Emergency University provides AED/CPR training and AED program management for all FAA facilities nationwide.
- In 2011, the quick response of 2 FAA inspectors saved the life of an American Airlines pilot!
U.S. Department of Homeland Security/Coast Guard
- Emergency University is approved and utilized by U.S. Coast Guard personnel nationwide.
The Coast Guard has stated that Emergency University's training "meets and exceeds" the guidelines
of the American Heart Association and the American Red Cross"
- Buy custom USCG training now
U.S. Department of Treasury
- Emergency University provides a comprehensive AED/CPR training and WorkSafe™
AED program management nationwide.
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Department of Health and Human Services has utilized Emergency University's blended
training programs since 2004. Via the Federal Occupational Health AED Program Agency,
Emergency University trained dozens of federal agencies nationwide.
- US Navy in house staff has worked collaboratively with Emergency University's staff
to provide AED/CPR training at US Naval Headquarters since 2007.
- US Army has utilized Emergency University's Adult/Child CPR and First Aid training
nationwide for Child/Youth Services since 2005.
© 2014 Emergency University All Rights Reserved