Fatigue and Sleep Management
Quality Certification Made Easy
|EU Value Advantage:
- Free printable Sleep certificate of completion.
- One administrative license to MAESTRO™, EU's proprietary Learning Management System, that securely maintains training and testing records to demonstrate compliance and print certificates without additional software.
Here is what our customers say:
“As a truck driver, being alert on the road is important. I was able to use the sleep techniques your program provided in my everyday life to improve my sleep. It has only been a couple of weeks since I completed your program, and I already feel more alert and awake behind the wheel. Here’s to a good night’s sleep!”
M & H Transportation
Customers who Depend on EU for their Sleep Training:
- Fatigue and Sleep Management: Good sleep is essential to everyone.
- Sleep Basics
- Sleep Cycles
- Sleep Debt
- Sleep Dynamics
- Sleep Strategies
- Night Shift Worker
- Drowsy Driving
Awards and Recognition:
- People Saving People - The Sudden Cardiac Arrest Foundation presented this Award to Emergency University Trainees from the FAA for saving the life of a 50-year old American Airlines Pilot at the 2012 ECCU Conference.
- Public Service Award for Outstanding AED Program - The Sudden Cardiac Arrest Association (SCAA) presented the FAA with this Award at the 2012 SCAA annual meeting.
- Braun, O., (October, 2011). Can the AHA Recommendations for a PAD Program Be Effectively Implemented Nationwide Using a Combination of Personalized Medical Supervision and Extensive AED Program Software and Database Support? The Official Journal of European Resuscitation Council, Volume 82, (Supplement 1), Page S20. •Presented at the 2011 European Resuscitation Conference.
- Braun, O., (September, 2012). Success Factors for Agency-Wide Public Access Defibrillation Programs. Presented at the Emergency Cardiac Care Update Conferences(ECCU). •Hosted by the Citizen CPR Foundation in cooperation with the American Heart Association, the American Red Cross and the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada.
Accreditations and Approvals:
- Meets the guidelines for training established by OSHA
- Meets the guidelines published by the National Sleep Foundation