Adult CPR with Skills Verification - Available Within 2-3 Weeks
Quality Certification Made Easy
|EU Value Advantage:
- Bonus: Personal Administrative package provides anywhere anytime access to print your certificate, training and testing results.
- Two year access to CPR ongoing learning modules.
- Concierge Customer Service - Call us anytime at 1-866-AED-HELP!
- CPR Instructor-led skills add-on available today.
Here is what our customers say:
“I have to admit that I was a bit skeptical about your video-based skills, but after completing your online CPR training course and then practicing my CPR skills with your instructor who coached me through the CPR sequence, I feel confident in my ability to save a life. Your instructor was really nice and very supportive. Plus, I saved time not traveling to a class. I saved gas money. It was much less intimidating doing it in my own home. Thanks for offering such an innovative training solution!”.
Customers who Depend on EU for their Adult CPR with Skills Verification:
- U.S Coast Guard
- Arc Rehab
- City Year Schools
- Robert Preston
- Norris Campbell
- Cynthia Young
- Jacqueline Thornton
- Michael Byrd
- Ursula Levi
- Rachael Goldstein
- Mark Miller
- Adult CPR Training According to AHA Published Guidelines: Interactive, audio/visual training program combining realistic photographs, voice over, text, and animations designed to instruct in the student in the correct procedure for performing Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation.
- Adult CPR Practice Scenarios Module According to AHA Published Guidelines: Interactive, audio/visual practice program intended to reinforce skills of assessing when and how to perform CPR. The student receives instructive feedback for correct or incorrect answers.
- Adult CPR Testing According to AHA Published Guidelines: Through simulation of actual emergency experience requiring CPR, the student performs the proper sequence of action necessary to perform CPR and the use of CPR in conjunction with an AED.
- Obstructed Airway: Interactive, audio/visual training program combining realistic photographs, voice over, text, and animations designed to instruct the student on how to properly assist a child or adult who is choking.
- Anatomy & Physiology: Anatomy and Physiology of CAB (Circulation, Airway and Breathing) of cardiopulmonary resuscitation, taught through the use of colorful animations and used as a precursor to understanding the clinical concepts of CPR.
Awards and Recognition:
- People Saving People - The Sudden Cardiac Arrest Foundation presented this Award to Emergency University Trainees from the FAA for saving the life of a 50-year old American Airlines Pilot at the 2012 ECCU Conference.
- Public Service Award for Outstanding AED Program - The Sudden Cardiac Arrest Association (SCAA) presented the FAA with this Award at the 2012 SCAA annual meeting.
- Braun, O., (October, 2011). Can the AHA Recommendations for a PAD Program Be Effectively Implemented Nationwide Using a Combination of Personalized Medical Supervision and Extensive AED Program Software and Database Support? The Official Journal of European Resuscitation Council, Volume 82, (Supplement 1), Page S20. •Presented at the 2011 European Resuscitation Conference.
- Braun, O., (September, 2012). Success Factors for Agency-Wide Public Access Defibrillation Programs. Presented at the Emergency Cardiac Care Update Conferences(ECCU). •Hosted by the Citizen CPR Foundation in cooperation with the American Heart Association, the American Red Cross and the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada.
Accreditations and Approvals:
- According to AHA/ILCOR Published Guidelines
- OSHA Compliant
- Approved and Utilized by the Department of Health and Human Services
- Approved and Utilized by Federal Occupational Health Agency
- Approved by the US Department of Homeland Security
- Approved and Utilized by the US Navy, US Army, US Air Force, and US Coast Guard