ZOLL M Series Defibrillator Training
Quality Certification Made Easy
|EU Value Advantage:
- Bonus: Personal Administrative package provides anywhere anytime access to print your certificate, training and testing results.
- Two year access to ongoing learning modules.
- Concierge Customer Service - Call us anytime at 1-866-AED-HELP!
- CPR Instructor-led skills add-on available today.
Here is what our customers say:
“Your online training was excellent! I have heard raving reviews from most of the people here that I have talked to. The “virtual” format really makes the difference, the tests were also great learning tools. I think this type of training is the best avenue and most effective for busy hospital settings.”
Laura L. Schmit RN, MSN
Sheridan VA Medical Center
Customers who Depend on EU for their ZOLL Training:
- Centra Health
- Hartford Hospital
- St James Hospital & Health Center
- Trinity Hospital of Chicago
- VAMC Sheridan Wyoming
- George E. Wahlen Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Phoenix Indian Medical Center
- Saint Vincent's Health Center
- Stanford University Medical Center
- Virtua Memorial Medical Center
Emergency University's Multimedia Online Training Program for the ZOLL Defibrillator
Emergency University’s online training program for the ZOLL Defibrillator is a state-of-the-art, comprehensive program that incorporates clinical animations, interactions, photographs, text and audio. Students are able to operate each feature of the device by interacting with a Virtual Defibrillator to maximize competence and confidence.
- Overview of Defibrillator Controls
- Overview of Paddle Controls
- Operation Test
- Non-Invasive Temporary Pacing
- Adult Use
- Pediatric Use
- Test: Non-Invasive Pacing
- Lead Placement
- ECG Size Adjustment
- Changing ECG Leads
- Test: Using the Monitor
- AED Scenarios
- Using the AED as an Automated External Defibrillator
- AED Scenarios Test
- Advisory Defibrillator
- Pad Placement
- Shock Delivery
- Advisory Defibrillation Test
- Manual Defibrillation
- Pad Placement
- Delivering a Shock with Pads
- Paddle Placement
- Delivering a Shock Using Paddles
- Manual Defibrillation Test
- Synchronized Cardioversion
- When to Use Synchronized Cardioversion
- Enabling the Synch Mode
- Cardioversion with Pads
- Cardioversion with Paddles
- Cardioversion Test
- General Maintenance
- Checking the Defibrillator
- Battery Replacement
Awards and Recognition:
- People Saving People - The Sudden Cardiac Arrest Foundation presented this Award to Emergency University Trainees from the FAA for saving the life of a 50-year old American Airlines Pilot at the 2012 ECCU Conference.
- Public Service Award for Outstanding AED Program - The Sudden Cardiac Arrest Association (SCAA) presented the FAA with this Award at the 2012 SCAA annual meeting.
- Braun, O., (October, 2011). Can the AHA Recommendations for a PAD Program Be Effectively Implemented Nationwide Using a Combination of Personalized Medical Supervision and Extensive AED Program Software and Database Support? The Official Journal of European Resuscitation Council, Volume 82, (Supplement 1), Page S20. •Presented at the 2011 European Resuscitation Conference.
- Braun, O., (September, 2012). Success Factors for Agency-Wide Public Access Defibrillation Programs. Presented at the Emergency Cardiac Care Update Conferences(ECCU). •Hosted by the Citizen CPR Foundation in cooperation with the American Heart Association, the American Red Cross and the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada.
Accreditations and Approvals:
- According to AHA/ILCOR Published Guidelines
- The Joint Commission Compliant
- OSHA Compliant
- Approved and Utilized by the Department of Health and Human Services
- Approved and Utilized by Federal Occupational Health Agency
- Approved by the US Department of Homeland Security
- Approved and Utilized by the US Navy, US Army, US Air Force, and US Coast Guard