Mom's "Peace of Mind" Care Package
Quality Certification Made Easy
|EU Value Advantage:
- Free printable Adult & Pediatric CPR & First Aid certificates of completions.
- Free nationally accredited Adult & Pediatric CPR & First Aid certification cards valid for 2 years.
- Two year access to Emergency University's nationally accredited online Adult CPR, Pediatric CPR, Obstructed Airway, and Basic First Aid ongoing learning modules.
- One administrative license to MAESTRO™, EU's proprietary Learning Management System, that securely maintains training and testing records to demonstrate compliance and print certificates without additional software.
Here is what our customers say:
“I thought your CPR and First Aid training courses were fantastic! I was able to access them at home on my computer in between feedings and nap time. I now feel able to provide assistance in an emergency, which is very important with two small children at home. I will highly recommend your training to my friends.”
Customers who Depend on EU for their Training:
- Adult CPR Training According to AHA Published Guidelines: Interactive, audio/visual training program combining realistic photographs, voice over, text, and animations designed to instruct in the student in the correct procedure for performing Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation.
- Adult CPR Practice Scenarios Module According to AHA Published Guidelines: Interactive, audio/visual practice program intended to reinforce skills of assessing when and how to perform CPR. The student receives instructive feedback for correct or incorrect answers.
- Adult CPR Testing According to AHA Published Guidelines: Through simulation of actual emergency experience requiring CPR, the student performs the proper sequence of action necessary to perform CPR and the use of CPR in conjunction with an AED.
- Anatomy & Physiology: Anatomy and Physiology of CAB (Circulation, Airway and Breathing) of cardiopulmonary resuscitation, taught through the use of colorful animations and used as a precursor to understanding the clinical concepts of CPR.
- Pediatric CPR Training According to AHA Published Guidelines: Interactive, audio/visual training program combining realistic photographs, voice over, text, and animations designed to instruct in the student in the correct procedure for performing Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation on children and infants.
- Obstructed Airway According to AHA Published Guidelines: Interactive, audio/visual training program combining realistic photographs, voice over, text, and animations designed to instruct the student on how to properly assist a child or adult who is choking.
- Pediatric CPR Testing According to AHA Published Guidelines: Through simulation of an actual emergency situation requiring CPR on a child and infant, the student performs the proper sequence of action necessary to perform CPR.
- First Aid Training: Interactive, audio/visual training program combining photographs, voice over, text, and animations designed to instruct the trainee in basic first aid Each section begins with the underlying Anatomy and Physiology and progresses to assessment and treatment. Includes Airway and Breathing Emergencies, Cardiovascular Emergencies, Environmental Emergencies, Bleeding, Shock, Major and Minor Trauma, Burns, OSHA, NGFATOS Compliant. Includes interactive demonstrations.
- First Aid Practice/Testing: Permits student to properly assess and demonstrate their understanding of the underlying principles and treatment through animated interactivities. Choosing the proper supply from the First Aid Kit and intervention from the “Backpack of First Aid Knowledge”, it is the first of its kind to allow the students to choose the intervention and watch it take place on the screen.
Awards and Recognition:
- People Saving People - The Sudden Cardiac Arrest Foundation presented this Award to Emergency University Trainees from the FAA for saving the life of a 50-year old American Airlines Pilot at the 2012 ECCU Conference.
- Public Service Award for Outstanding AED Program - The Sudden Cardiac Arrest Association (SCAA) presented the FAA with this Award at the 2012 SCAA annual meeting.
- Braun, O., (October, 2011). Can the AHA Recommendations for a PAD Program Be Effectively Implemented Nationwide Using a Combination of Personalized Medical Supervision and Extensive AED Program Software and Database Support? The Official Journal of European Resuscitation Council, Volume 82, (Supplement 1), Page S20. •Presented at the 2011 European Resuscitation Conference.
- Braun, O., (September, 2012). Success Factors for Agency-Wide Public Access Defibrillation Programs. Presented at the Emergency Cardiac Care Update Conferences(ECCU). •Hosted by the Citizen CPR Foundation in cooperation with the American Heart Association, the American Red Cross and the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada.
Accreditations and Approvals:
- According to AHA/ILCOR Published Guidelines
- OSHA Compliant
- Approved and Utilized by the Department of Health and Human Services
- Approved and Utilized by Federal Occupational Health Agency
- Approved by the US Department of Homeland Security
- Approved and Utilized by the US Navy, US Army, US Air Force, and US Coast Guard.