Hands-On Skills Verification with a Qualified Instructor - Available Within 2-3 Weeks
Quality Certification Made Easy
|EU Value Advantage:
- Free nationally accredited certification card valid for 2 years.
- Free hands-on skills checklist.
- One administrative license to MAESTRO™, EU's proprietary Learning Management System, that securely maintains training and testing records to demonstrate compliance and print certificates without additional software.
Here is what our customers say:
“I didn’t have time to attend an all-day CPR & First Aid training class. I was able to access your online training courses whenever I had some free time. And scheduling a time to meet with one of your instructors for 20 to 30 minutes to practice my skills was a lot easier to fit into my busy schedule than the all-day classroom approach. Thank you for simplifying my training and certification process.”
Capitol Group Industries
Customers who Depend on EU for their Skills Verifications:
- ANS Medical
- Levi Strauss
- CSX Transportation
- Procter & Gamble
- Electronics for Imaging
- City Year Schools
- Brandeis Hillel Day School
- 365 Main, Inc.
Awards and Recognition:
- People Saving People - The Sudden Cardiac Arrest Foundation presented this Award to Emergency University Trainees from the FAA for saving the life of a 50-year old American Airlines Pilot at the 2012 ECCU Conference.
- Public Service Award for Outstanding AED Program - The Sudden Cardiac Arrest Association (SCAA) presented the FAA with this Award at the 2012 SCAA annual meeting.
- Braun, O., (October, 2011). Can the AHA Recommendations for a PAD Program Be Effectively Implemented Nationwide Using a Combination of Personalized Medical Supervision and Extensive AED Program Software and Database Support? The Official Journal of European Resuscitation Council, Volume 82, (Supplement 1), Page S20. •Presented at the 2011 European Resuscitation Conference.
- Braun, O., (September, 2012). Success Factors for Agency-Wide Public Access Defibrillation Programs. Presented at the Emergency Cardiac Care Update Conferences(ECCU). •Hosted by the Citizen CPR Foundation in cooperation with the American Heart Association, the American Red Cross and the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada.
Accreditations and Approvals:
- According to AHA/ILCOR Published Guidelines
- OSHA Compliant
- Approved and Utilized by the Department of Health and Human Services
- Approved and Utilized by Federal Occupational Health Agency
- Approved by the US Department of Homeland Security
- Approved and Utilized by the US Navy, US Army, US Air Force, and US Coast Guard