First Aid plus Free Pediatric CPR Online Training Package - The Gold Standard!
Quality Certification Made Easy
|EU Value Advantage:
- Bonus: Personal Administrative package provides anywhere anytime access to print your certificate, training and testing results.
- Two year access to Pediatric CPR and Basic First Aid ongoing learning modules.
- Concierge Customer Service - Call us anytime at 1-866-AED-HELP!
- Pediatric CPR Instructor-led skills add-on available today.
Here is what our customers say:
“Your interactivities and graphics were great! I thoroughly enjoyed my training experience with your company. I look forward to my next recertification – and I never thought I’d say that!”
Customers who Depend on EU for their Pediatric CPR Training:
- US Army’s Child Youth Services
- City Year Schools
- Julian Charter Schools
- Ravenswood School District
- Federal Occupational Health Agency
- Chicago Department of Public Health
- SUNY Upstate Medical Center
- Arizona State University
- Pediatric CPR Training According to AHA Published Guidelines: Interactive, audio/visual training program combining realistic photographs, voice over, text, and animations designed to instruct in the student in the correct procedure for performing Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation on children and infants.
- Obstructed Airway According to AHA Published Guidelines: Interactive, audio/visual training program combining realistic photographs, voice over, text, and animations designed to instruct the student on how to properly assist a child or adult who is choking.
- Pediatric CPR Testing According to AHA Published Guidelines: Through simulation of an actual emergency situation requiring CPR on a child and infant, the student performs the proper sequence of action necessary to perform CPR.
- Anatomy & Physiology: Anatomy and Physiology of CAB (Circulation, Airway and Breathing) of cardiopulmonary resuscitation, taught through the use of colorful animations and used as a precursor to understanding the clinical concepts of CPR.
- First Aid Training: Interactive, audio/visual Training program combining photographs, voice over, text, and animations designed to instruct the trainee in basic first aid Each section begins with the underlying Anatomy and Physiology and progresses to assessment and treatment. Includes Airway and Breathing Emergencies, Cardiovascular Emergencies, Environmental Emergencies, Bleeding, Shock, Major and Minor Trauma, Burns, OSHA, NGFATOS Compliant. Includes interactive demonstrations.
- First Aid Practice/Testing: Permits student to properly assess and demonstrate their understanding of the underlying principles and treatment through animated interactivities. Choosing the proper supply from the First Aid Kit and intervention from the “Backpack of First Aid Knowledge”, it is the first of its kind to allow the students to choose the intervention and watch it take place on the screen.
Awards and Recognition:
- People Saving People - The Sudden Cardiac Arrest Foundation presented this Award to Emergency University Trainees from the FAA for saving the life of a 50-year old American Airlines Pilot at the 2012 ECCU Conference.
- Public Service Award for Outstanding AED Program - The Sudden Cardiac Arrest Association (SCAA) presented the FAA with this Award at the 2012 SCAA annual meeting.
- Braun, O., (October, 2011). Can the AHA Recommendations for a PAD Program Be Effectively Implemented Nationwide Using a Combination of Personalized Medical Supervision and Extensive AED Program Software and Database Support? The Official Journal of European Resuscitation Council, Volume 82, (Supplement 1), Page S20. •Presented at the 2011 European Resuscitation Conference.
- Braun, O., (September, 2012). Success Factors for Agency-Wide Public Access Defibrillation Programs. Presented at the Emergency Cardiac Care Update Conferences(ECCU). •Hosted by the Citizen CPR Foundation in cooperation with the American Heart Association, the American Red Cross and the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada.
Accreditations and Approvals:
- According to AHA/ILCOR Published Guidelines
- OSHA Compliant
- Approved and Utilized by the Department of Health and Human Services
- Approved and Utilized by Federal Occupational Health Agency
- Approved by the US Department of Homeland Security
- Approved and Utilized by the US Navy, US Army, US Air Force, and US Coast Guard