Ergonomics Training & Self-Risk Assessment Package
Quality Certification Made Easy
|EU Value Advantage:
Free printable Ergonomics certificate of completion.
Free administrative reports: Workstation Assessment Recommendations Reports.
One administrative license to MAESTRO™, EU's proprietary Learning Management
System, that securely maintains training and testing records to demonstrate compliance
and print certificates without additional software.
Here is what our customers say:
“Your multi-media Ergonomics assessment tool generated significant savings to our company in terms of money and time that we were spending on ergonomic consultants. By having our employees complete their own assessment of their workstations and making adjustments offered in your program, we have virtually eliminated our ergonomic consulting fee expense. Additionally, our employees enjoy the stretches offered in your program to keep limber.”
Customers who Depend on EU for their Ergonomics Training:
- CSX Transportation
- Quantum Corporation
- Ergonomics - A one-of-a-kind Virtual Workstation™ risk assessment tool designed to reduce work related injuries. This enjoyable, interactive, multimedia program allows the employee to build their own Virtual Workstation™ by selecting their equipment, postures, gender and behaviors. Ergonomics by Emergency University includes 4 training modules and employee workstation assessment reports:
- Introduction to Ergonomics Training Module.
- Workstation Assessment Training Module.
- Desk Accessories Training Module.
- Stretching Training Module.
- Plus Administrative Reports: Workstation Assessment Recommendations Reports.
Awards and Recognition:
- People Saving People - The Sudden Cardiac Arrest Foundation presented this Award to Emergency University Trainees from the FAA for saving the life of a 50-year old American Airlines Pilot at the 2012 ECCU Conference.
- Public Service Award for Outstanding AED Program - The Sudden Cardiac Arrest Association (SCAA) presented the FAA with this Award at the 2012 SCAA annual meeting.
- Braun, O., (October, 2011). Can the AHA Recommendations for a PAD Program Be Effectively Implemented Nationwide Using a Combination of Personalized Medical Supervision and Extensive AED Program Software and Database Support? The Official Journal of European Resuscitation Council, Volume 82, (Supplement 1), Page S20. •Presented at the 2011 European Resuscitation Conference.
- Braun, O., (September, 2012). Success Factors for Agency-Wide Public Access Defibrillation Programs. Presented at the Emergency Cardiac Care Update Conferences(ECCU). •Hosted by the Citizen CPR Foundation in cooperation with the American Heart Association, the American Red Cross and the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada.
Accreditations and Approvals:
- Meets the guidelines and requirements for training established by OSHA