Heat Related Illness Training Package
Quality Certification Made Easy
|EU Value Advantage:
Free printable Heat Related Illness certificate of completion.
One administrative license to MAESTRO™, EU's proprietary Learning Management
System, that securely maintains training and testing records to demonstrate compliance
and print certificates without additional software.
Here is what our customers say:
“Thanks for developing an easy-to-use training solution for Heat Related Illness. Our construction crews are difficult to get together as they are on 3 different shifts. When I came across your online HRI program, I was impressed with your demos. Your training has a lot of visuals and photographs which is great for us learners that do not retain information from text only. We will continue using your programs to train our employees.”
Customers who Depend on EU for their Heat Training:
- Heat Related Illness - Fulfill your OSHA requirements while preparing your employees for working in hot weather! Emergency University’s multi-media interactive heat related illness program helps you do both in a convenient and cost effective manner. All your employees need is a computer and access to the internet!
Emergency University’s training programs are supported by Maestro™ our proprietary learning management system available to you at no additional cost to track your employees training and testing, allowing you to generate and print reports that will demonstrate your compliance with local, state and federal guidelines!
An ounce of prevention... Heat related illness is almost entirely preventable. Emergency University’s heat related illness program ensures that trainees are provided with the information they need to prepare for working in hot weather.
Awards and Recognition:
- People Saving People - The Sudden Cardiac Arrest Foundation presented this Award to Emergency University Trainees from the FAA for saving the life of a 50-year old American Airlines Pilot at the 2012 ECCU Conference.
- Public Service Award for Outstanding AED Program - The Sudden Cardiac Arrest Association (SCAA) presented the FAA with this Award at the 2012 SCAA annual meeting.
- Braun, O., (October, 2011). Can the AHA Recommendations for a PAD Program Be Effectively Implemented Nationwide Using a Combination of Personalized Medical Supervision and Extensive AED Program Software and Database Support? The Official Journal of European Resuscitation Council, Volume 82, (Supplement 1), Page S20. •Presented at the 2011 European Resuscitation Conference.
- Braun, O., (September, 2012). Success Factors for Agency-Wide Public Access Defibrillation Programs. Presented at the Emergency Cardiac Care Update Conferences(ECCU). •Hosted by the Citizen CPR Foundation in cooperation with the American Heart Association, the American Red Cross and the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada.
Accreditations and Approvals:
- Meets the guidelines and requirements for training established by OSHA