Corporate Blended Emergency Medical Training Package with Instructor-Led Skills Verification Classes
- Award-winning, interactive, multi-media blended (online and skills verification) training, practice and testing.
- Nationally accredited & OSHA compliant 2-year certification according to the guidelines published by the American Heart Association.
- Developed by clinically experienced Board Certified Emergency Physicians.
- Over 1,000,000 satisfied trainees.
- Immediate access to training and certification.
- Administrative license to MAESTRO™, EU's proprietary Learning Management System, that securely maintains training and testing records to demonstrate compliance and print certificates without additional software.
- Audio and visual prompts have been customized to your Preferred AED.
- Course duration: AED: 30 minutes includes online training, practice and testing modules. CPR: 30 minutes includes online training, practice and testing modules. First Aid: 45 minutes includes online training, practice and testing through EU's backpack of first aid knowledge. BBP: 45 minutes includes online training and testing modules. Heat: 45 minutes.
- Skills Verification Class duration: 1 hour includes CPR/AED hands-on skills verification class at your worksite.
Price: Please call
Today for Pricing!
Quality Certification Made Easy
|EU Value Advantage:
- Free printable Adult CPR, AED & First Aid certificate of completions.
- Instructor-Led Skills Verification Class Scheduled at Your Worksite at Your Convenience.
- Free nationally accredited Adult CPR, AED & First Aid certification card valid for 2 years.
- Two year access to Emergency University's nationally accredited online Adult CPR, Obstructed Airway, AED, and Basic First Aid ongoing learning modules.
- One administrative license to MAESTRO™, EU's proprietary Learning Management System, that securely maintains training and testing records to demonstrate compliance and print certificates without additional software.
Here is what our customers say:
“CSXT's Health and Wellness Department sought an effective medical emergency training program for each of its 34,000 employees. After comparing other blended learning programs, our Medical Department agreed that Emergency University's learning modules provided the best choice. Employees who took the course stated that they were very pleased with the ease of use, quality and efficiency of the program.”
Kenneth Glover, MS, RCEP
Director, Health & Wellness
Customers who Depend on EU for their Corporate Training:
- CSX Transportation
- Procter & Gamble
- Levi Strauss
- Abbott Labs
- Eli Lilly
- Cisco Systems
- BAE Systems
- General Electric
- Kraft Foods
- Duke Energy
- Adult CPR Training According to AHA Published Guidelines: Interactive, audio/visual training program combining realistic photographs, voice over, text, and animations designed to instruct in the student in the correct procedure for performing Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation.
- Adult CPR Practice Scenarios Module According to AHA Published Guidelines: Interactive, audio/visual practice program intended to reinforce skills of assessing when and how to perform CPR. The student receives instructive feedback for correct or incorrect answers.
- Adult CPR Testing According to AHA Published Guidelines: Through simulation of actual emergency experience requiring CPR, the student performs the proper sequence of action necessary to perform CPR and the use of CPR in conjunction with an AED.
- Obstructed Airway: Interactive, audio/visual training program combining realistic photographs, voice over, text, and animations designed to instruct the student on how to properly assist a child or adult who is choking.
- Anatomy & Physiology: Anatomy and Physiology of CAB (Circulation, Airway and Breathing) of cardiopulmonary resuscitation, taught through the use of colorful animations and used as a precursor to understanding the clinical concepts of CPR.
- AED Training According to AHA Published Guidelines: Interactive, audio/visual training program combining photographs, voice over, text, and clinical animations designed to instruct in the proper use of an AED.
- AED Practice Scenarios According to AHA Published Guidelines: Interactive, audio/visual practice program comprised of seven real-life clinical scenarios utilizing all of the elements of the AED training program designed to build competence and confidence in the use of an AED. The student receives instructive feedback for correct or incorrect answers.
- AED Testing According to AHA Published Guidelines: Through simulation of an actual emergency experience, the student takes a timed test which requires him to choose the proper sequence of actions necessary in a cardiac emergency utilizing an AED.
- First Aid Training: Interactive, audio/visual training program combining photographs, voice over, text, and animations designed to instruct the trainee in basic first aid Each section begins with the underlying Anatomy and Physiology and progresses to assessment and treatment. Includes Airway and Breathing Emergencies, Cardiovascular Emergencies, Environmental Emergencies, Bleeding, Shock, Major and Minor Trauma, Burns, OSHA, NGFATOS Compliant. Includes interactive demonstrations.
- First Aid Practice/Testing: Permits student to properly assess and demonstrate their understanding of the underlying principles and treatment through animated interactivities. Choosing the proper supply from the First Aid Kit and intervention from the “Backpack of First Aid Knowledge”, it is the first of its kind to allow the students to choose the intervention and watch it take place on the screen.
Awards and Recognition:
- People Saving People - The Sudden Cardiac Arrest Foundation presented this Award to Emergency University Trainees from the FAA for saving the life of a 50-year old American Airlines Pilot at the 2012 ECCU Conference.
- Public Service Award for Outstanding AED Program - The Sudden Cardiac Arrest Association (SCAA) presented the FAA with this Award at the 2012 SCAA annual meeting.
- Braun, O., (October, 2011). Can the AHA Recommendations for a PAD Program Be Effectively Implemented Nationwide Using a Combination of Personalized Medical Supervision and Extensive AED Program Software and Database Support? The Official Journal of European Resuscitation Council, Volume 82, (Supplement 1), Page S20. •Presented at the 2011 European Resuscitation Conference.
- Braun, O., (September, 2012). Success Factors for Agency-Wide Public Access Defibrillation Programs. Presented at the Emergency Cardiac Care Update Conferences(ECCU). •Hosted by the Citizen CPR Foundation in cooperation with the American Heart Association, the American Red Cross and the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada.
Accreditations and Approvals:
- According to AHA/ILCOR Published Guidelines
- OSHA Compliant
- Approved and Utilized by the Department of Health and Human Services
- Approved and Utilized by Federal Occupational Health Agency
- Approved by the US Department of Homeland Security
- Approved and Utilized by the US Navy, US Army, US Air Force, and US Coast Guard