Healthcare Professional Online Training Package - The Gold Standard!
Quality Certification Made Easy
|EU Value Advantage:
- Free printable BLS CPR certificate of completion
- Free printable AED certificate of completion
- Free nationally accredited BLS CPR and AED certification card valid for 2 years
- One administrative license to MAESTRO™, EU's proprietary Learning Management System, that securely maintains training and testing records to demonstrate compliance with JCAHO and print certificates without additional software.
Here is what our customers say:
"Since we launched theThe Emergency University CPR Training Program last July, it has been the #1 Choice for Academic Institutions and Hospitals Nationwide."
Customers who Depend on EU for their BLS Training:
- Chicago Department of Public Health
- State University of New York Medical School
- Arizona State University Medical School
- Temple University Medical Center
- Adult CPR for the Professional Rescuer: An all inclusive CPR training package includes one-year access to Emergency University's 2010 Guideline Compliant Adult CPR, Obstructed Airway, Child/Infant CPR, and AED training courses.
- Adult CPR training: Interactive audio/visual training program combining realistic photographs, voice over, text, and animations designed to instruct in the student in the correct procedure for performing Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation.
- Adult CPR Practice Scenarios: Interactive, audio/visual practice program intended to reinforce skills of assessing when and how to perform CPR. The student receives instructive feedback for correct or incorrect answers.
- Adult CPR Provider Test: Through simulation of an actual emergency experience requiring CPR, the student performs the proper sequence of action necessary to perform CPR and the use of CPR in conjunction with an AED.
- Pediatric CPR Training: Interactive, audio/visual training program combining realistic photographs, voice over, text, and animations designed to instruct the student in the correct procedure for performing Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation on children and infants.
- Pediatric CPR Test: Through simulation of an actual emergency situation requiring CPR on a child and infant, the student performs the proper sequence of actions necessary to perform CPR.
- Obstructed Airway: Interactive, audio/visual training program combining realistic photographs, voice over, text, and animations designed to instruct the student on how to properly assist a child or adult who is choking.
- AED Training: Interactive, audio/visual training program combining photographs, voice over, text, and clinical animations designed to instruct in the proper use of an AED.
- AED Practice Scenarios: Interactive, audio/visual practice program comprised of seven real-life clinical scenarios utilizing all of the elements of the AED training program designed to build competence and confidence in the use of an AED. The student receives instructive feedback for correct or incorrect answers.
- AED Test: Through simulation of an actual emergency experience, the student takes a timed test which requires him to choose the proper sequence of actions necessary in a cardiac emergency utilizing an AED.
Awards and Recognition:
- People Saving People - The Sudden Cardiac Arrest Foundation presented this Award to Emergency University Trainees from the FAA for saving the life of a 50-year old American Airlines Pilot at the 2012 ECCU Conference.
- Public Service Award for Outstanding AED Program - The Sudden Cardiac Arrest Association (SCAA) presented the FAA with this Award at the 2012 SCAA annual meeting.
- Braun, O., (October, 2011). Can the AHA Recommendations for a PAD Program Be Effectively Implemented Nationwide Using a Combination of Personalized Medical Supervision and Extensive AED Program Software and Database Support? The Official Journal of European Resuscitation Council, Volume 82, (Supplement 1), Page S20. •Presented at the 2011 European Resuscitation Conference.
- Braun, O., (September, 2012). Success Factors for Agency-Wide Public Access Defibrillation Programs. Presented at the Emergency Cardiac Care Update Conferences(ECCU). •Hosted by the Citizen CPR Foundation in cooperation with the American Heart Association, the American Red Cross and the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada.
Accreditations and Approvals:
- According to AHA/ILCOR Published Guidelines
- Satisfies the Joint Commission(JCAHO) Resuscitation Standards
- Approved and Utilized by the Department of Health and Human Services
- Approved and Utilized by Federal Occupational Health Agency