Training Package for Construction Companies
Quality Certification Made Easy
|EU Value Advantage:
- Free printable Adult CPR, AED, First Aid, Bloodborne Pathogens, and Heat Related Illness certificates of completion.
- Free nationally accredited Adult CPR, AED & First Aid certification card valid for 2 years.
- Free nationally accredited Bloodborne Pathogens certification card valid for 1 year.
- Two year access to Adult CPR (includes Anatomy & Physiology of CAB and Obstructed Airway), AED, First Aid, and Heat Related Illness ongoing learning modules.
- One year access to Bloodborne Pathogens ongoing learning modules.
- One administrative license to MAESTRO™, EU's proprietary Learning Management System, that securely maintains training and testing records to demonstrate compliance and print certificates without additional software.
Here is what our customers say:
“Finally! A user-friendly and convenient program that satisfies my OSHA training requirements. No more all-day training sessions for my construction crews! My employees enjoy the interactive lessons provided throughout your training and remember more lifesaving information with your computer-based training than the all-day training sessions of the past.”
Eagle Eye Construction
Customers who Depend on EU for their Construction Training:
- IDC Construction, LLC
- Sierra National Construction Inc.
- D & R UTILITY CONSTRUCTION
- RMA Land Construction, Inc.
- Standard Utility Construction, Inc.
- T .D. Farrell Construction
- R & R Cable and Construction, LLC.
- Beck-Ford Construction, L.P.
- Jackson Dean Construction
- Marathon Construction Corporation
- New Millennium Construction, Inc
- Adult CPR Training: Interactive, audio/visual training program combining realistic photographs, voice over, text, and animations designed to instruct in the student in the correct procedure for performing Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation.
- Adult CPR Practice Scenarios Module According to AHA Published Guidelines: Interactive, audio/visual practice program intended to reinforce skills of assessing when and how to perform CPR. The student receives instructive feedback for correct or incorrect answers.
- Adult CPR Testing According to AHA Published Guidelines: Through simulation of actual emergency experience requiring CPR, the student performs the proper sequence of action necessary to perform CPR and the use of CPR in conjunction with an AED.
- Obstructed Airway: Interactive, audio/visual training program combining realistic photographs, voice over, text, and animations designed to instruct the student on how to properly assist a child or adult who is choking.
- Anatomy & Physiology: Anatomy and Physiology of CAB (Circulation, Airway and Breathing) of cardiopulmonary resuscitation, taught through the use of colorful animations and used as a precursor to understanding the clinical concepts of CPR.
- AED Training According to AHA Published Guidelines: Interactive, audio/visual training program combining photographs, voice over, text, and animations designed to instruct in the proper use of an AED.
- AED Practice Scenarios According to AHA Published Guidelines: Interactive, audio/visual practice program comprised of seven real-life clinical scenarios utilizing all of the elements of the AED training program designed to build competence and confidence in the use of an AED. The student receives instructive feedback for correct or incorrect answers.
- AED Testing According to AHA Published Guidelines: Through simulation of an actual emergency experience, the student takes a timed test which requires him choose the proper sequence of actions necessary in a cardiac emergency in the use of an AED.
- Blood Borne Pathogen Training: Interactive, audio/visual training program combining photographs, voice over, text, and animations designed to inform the trainee about universal precautions, the risks and types of infectious diseases contracted through exposure, the proper safeguards to prevent exposure and proper methods of handling potential contaminants.
- Blood Borne Pathogen Testing: Simple, multiple choice questions to ensure that the student has achieved basic knowledge required to prevent and properly handle potential exposures.
- First Aid Training: Interactive, audio/visual training program combining photographs, voice over, text, and animations designed to instruct the trainee in basic first aid Each section begins with the underlying Anatomy and Physiology and progresses to assessment and treatment. Includes Airway and Breathing Emergencies, Cardiovascular Emergencies, Environmental Emergencies, Bleeding, Shock, Major and Minor Trauma, Burns, OSHA, NGFATOS Compliant. Includes interactive demonstrations.
- First Aid Practice/Testing: Permits student to properly assess and demonstrate their understanding of the underlying principles and treatment through animated interactivities. Choosing the proper supply from the First Aid Kit and intervention from the “Backpack of First Aid Knowledge”, it is the first of its kind to allow the students to choose the intervention and watch it take place on the screen.
- Heat Related Illness - Fulfill your OSHA requirements while preparing your employees for working in hot weather! Emergency University’s multi-media interactive heat related illness program helps you do both in a convenient and cost effective manner. All your employees need is a computer and access to the internet!
Emergency University’s training programs are supported by Maestro™ our proprietary learning management system available to you at no additional cost to track your employees training and testing, allowing you to generate and print reports that will demonstrate your compliance with local, state and federal guidelines!
An ounce of prevention... Heat related illness is almost entirely preventable. Emergency University’s heat related illness program ensures that trainees are provided with the information they need to prepare for working in hot weather.
Awards and Recognition:
- People Saving People - The Sudden Cardiac Arrest Foundation presented this Award to Emergency University Trainees from the FAA for saving the life of a 50-year old American Airlines Pilot at the 2012 ECCU Conference.
- Public Service Award for Outstanding AED Program - The Sudden Cardiac Arrest Association (SCAA) presented the FAA with this Award at the 2012 SCAA annual meeting.
- Braun, O., (October, 2011). Can the AHA Recommendations for a PAD Program Be Effectively Implemented Nationwide Using a Combination of Personalized Medical Supervision and Extensive AED Program Software and Database Support? The Official Journal of European Resuscitation Council, Volume 82, (Supplement 1), Page S20. •Presented at the 2011 European Resuscitation Conference.
- Braun, O., (September, 2012). Success Factors for Agency-Wide Public Access Defibrillation Programs. Presented at the Emergency Cardiac Care Update Conferences(ECCU). •Hosted by the Citizen CPR Foundation in cooperation with the American Heart Association, the American Red Cross and the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada.
Accreditations and Approvals:
- According to AHA/ILCOR Published Guidelines
- OSHA Compliant
- Approved and Utilized by the Department of Health and Human Services
- Approved and Utilized by Federal Occupational Health Agency
- Approved by the US Department of Homeland Security
- Approved and Utilized by the US Navy, US Army, US Air Force, and US Coast Guard