Training Package for the Transportation Security Administration (TSA)
- Award-winning, interactive, multi-media training, practice and testing.
- Nationally accredited & OSHA compliant 2-year (1-year for BBP) certification according to the guidelines published by the American Heart Association.
- Developed by clinically experienced Board Certified Emergency Physicians.
- Over 1,000,000 satisfied trainees.
- Immediate access to training and certification.
- Audio and visual prompts have been customized to your Preferred AED.
- Course duration: AED: 30 minutes includes online training, practice and testing modules. Adult CPR: 30 minutes includes online training, practice and testing modules. Pediatric CPR: 30 minutes includes online training, practice and testing modules. First Aid: 45 minutes includes online training, practice and testing through EU's backpack of first aid knowledge. BBP: 45 minutes includes online training and testing modules. Ergonomics: 45 minutes.
Price: Please call
Today for Pricing!
Quality Certification Made Easy
|EU Value Advantage:
- Free printable Adult CPR, AED, First Aid, Bloodborne Pathogens, and Ergonomics certificates of completion.
- Free nationally accredited Adult CPR, AED & First Aid certification card valid for 2 years.
- Free nationally accredited Bloodborne Pathogens certification card valid for 1 year.
- Two year access to Emergency University's nationally accredited online Adult CPR, Pediatric CPR, Obstructed Airway, AED, First Aid, and Ergonomics ongoing learning modules.
- One year access to Emergency University's nationally accredited online Bloodborne Pathogens ongoing learning modules.
- One administrative license to MAESTRO™, EU's proprietary Learning Management System, that securely maintains training and testing records to demonstrate compliance and print certificates without additional software.
Here is what our customers say:
“We have evaluated your Basic First Aid and Adult CPR courses, and have determined that the Emergency University Basic First Aid and Adult CPR courses meet or exceed the standards of the American Red Cross or American Heart Association.”
Training and Assessment Division
US Department of Homeland Security
Customers who Depend on EU for their TSA Training:
- United States Department of Homeland Security
- United States Coast Guard
- United States Navy
- United States Army
- United States Air Force
- United States Department of Health & Human Services
- Federal Occupational Health Services
- Adult CPR Training According to AHA Published Guidelines: Interactive, audio/visual training program combining realistic photographs, voice over, text, and animations designed to instruct in the student in the correct procedure for performing Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation.
- Adult CPR Practice Scenarios Module According to AHA Published Guidelines: Interactive, audio/visual practice program intended to reinforce skills of assessing when and how to perform CPR. The student receives instructive feedback for correct or incorrect answers.
- Adult CPR Testing According to AHA Published Guidelines: Through simulation of actual emergency experience requiring CPR, the student performs the proper sequence of action necessary to perform CPR and the use of CPR in conjunction with an AED.
- Obstructed Airway: Interactive, audio/visual training program combining realistic photographs, voice over, text, and animations designed to instruct the student on how to properly assist a child or adult who is choking.
- Anatomy & Physiology: Anatomy and Physiology of CAB (Circulation, Airway and Breathing) of cardiopulmonary resuscitation, taught through the use of colorful animations and used as a precursor to understanding the clinical concepts of CPR.
- AED Training According to AHA Published Guidelines: Interactive, audio/visual training program combining photographs, voice over, text, and animations designed to instruct in the proper use of an AED.
- AED Practice Scenarios According to AHA Published Guidelines: Interactive, audio/visual practice program comprised of seven real-life clinical scenarios utilizing all of the elements of the AED training program designed to build competence and confidence in the use of an AED. The student receives instructive feedback for correct or incorrect answers.
- AED Testing According to AHA Published Guidelines: Through simulation of an actual emergency experience, the student takes a timed test which requires him choose the proper sequence of actions necessary in a cardiac emergency in the use of an AED.
- Blood Borne Pathogen Training: Interactive, audio/visual training program combining photographs, voice over, text, and animations designed to inform the trainee about universal precautions, the risks and types of infectious diseases contracted through exposure, the proper safeguards to prevent exposure and proper methods of handling potential contaminants.
- Blood Borne Pathogen Testing: Simple, multiple choice questions to ensure that the student has achieved basic knowledge required to prevent and properly handle potential exposures.
- First Aid Training: Interactive, audio/visual training program combining photographs, voice over, text, and animations designed to instruct the trainee in basic first aid Each section begins with the underlying Anatomy and Physiology and progresses to assessment and treatment. Includes Airway and Breathing Emergencies, Cardiovascular Emergencies, Environmental Emergencies, Bleeding, Shock, Major and Minor Trauma, Burns, OSHA, NGFATOS Compliant. Includes interactive demonstrations.
- First Aid Practice/Testing: Permits student to properly assess and demonstrate their understanding of the underlying principles and treatment through animated interactivities. Choosing the proper supply from the First Aid Kit and intervention from the “Backpack of First Aid Knowledge”, it is the first of its kind to allow the students to choose the intervention and watch it take place on the screen.
- Ergonomics - Ergonomics by Emergency University includes 4 training modules and employee workstation assessment reports:
- Introduction to Ergonomics Training Module.
- Workstation Assessment Training Module.
- Desk Accessories Training Module.
- Stretching Training Module.
- Plus Administrative Reports: Workstation Assessment Recommendations Reports.
Awards and Recognition:
- People Saving People - The Sudden Cardiac Arrest Foundation presented this Award to Emergency University Trainees from the FAA for saving the life of a 50-year old American Airlines Pilot at the 2012 ECCU Conference.
- Public Service Award for Outstanding AED Program - The Sudden Cardiac Arrest Association (SCAA) presented the FAA with this Award at the 2012 SCAA annual meeting.
- Braun, O., (October, 2011). Can the AHA Recommendations for a PAD Program Be Effectively Implemented Nationwide Using a Combination of Personalized Medical Supervision and Extensive AED Program Software and Database Support? The Official Journal of European Resuscitation Council, Volume 82, (Supplement 1), Page S20. •Presented at the 2011 European Resuscitation Conference.
- Braun, O., (September, 2012). Success Factors for Agency-Wide Public Access Defibrillation Programs. Presented at the Emergency Cardiac Care Update Conferences(ECCU). •Hosted by the Citizen CPR Foundation in cooperation with the American Heart Association, the American Red Cross and the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada.
Accreditations and Approvals:
- According to AHA/ILCOR Published Guidelines
- OSHA Compliant
- Approved and Utilized by the Department of Health and Human Services
- Approved and Utilized by Federal Occupational Health Agency
- Approved by the US Department of Homeland Security
- Approved and Utilized by the US Navy, US Army, US Air Force, and US Coast Guard