Scheduling Administrative Assistant for Dynamic, Fast Growing Internet Company! - Bilingual Spanish/English
Fast growing internet medical education company in Redwood City, CA looking for an enthusiastic, independent, motivated Spanish-speaking administrative assistant with excellent computer and personal skills! Ideal candidate will join energetic, collaborative, cooperative environment with opportunity to learn and grow with the company.
Emergency University offers a casual but hard working environment that offers daily lunch prepared by professional chef, casual dress, and parking.
- Manage all class logistics, seeing classes to completion, including contacting and recruiting new instructors, and calling clients;
- Data entry – updating class location, client preferences, instructor and class information;
- Assist with customer services, materials shipment, and client outreach;
- Able to handle large call volume—including checking voicemails & emails;
- Assist with Marketing Projects;
- Customer Service – represent the organization as primary point of contact for customers and instructors with positive upbeat attitude; and Bilingual – Spanish speaker to serve our international and Spanish speaking clients.
- Bilingual – Spanish speaker;
- A friendly, positive and patient attitude – willingness to learn and be flexible;
- Excellent Communications via phone and email;
- Excellent Computer Skills including Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook;
- Self-motivated professional able to handle multiple complex projects and high expectations;
- Able to multi-task and handle shifting priorities Strong understanding of computers and internet browsers Full time – Monday through Friday with flexible hours; and
- Reliable transportation.
Emergency University's primary focus is providing nationally accredited emergency response training, as well as implementing and managing successful Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Programs. Our ultimate mission/vision is to improve the survival rate from Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA).
For more than 20 years, Emergency University’s staff has been providing innovative AED Program Management solutions and emergency medical response training that includes:
- Implementing the first public sector AED Program for non-healthcare providers in the U.S. at the San Francisco Fire Department (1988).
- Implementing the first corporate-based AED Program in the U.S. at Candlestick Park (1989). Emergency University has revolutionized emergency medical response training by developing innovative training programs that maximize trainees' learning potential and retention.
Come join our team! This position is located in Redwood City, CA. Please email your resume with cover letter and 3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org.